Monday, 12 May 2014

#WIWT : Superga 2750 Classics

Due to change of lifestyle, from store worker to student, I'm not able to post as much as I once did or, sadly, as much as I would like to. That being said I will try to give you something from time to time. 

I update my Instagram (@sartorialliving) a lot more than the blog, so if you're not following it; make sure you do.

Now...
I'm not getting tired of the cotton suits to be honest. The vast enjoyment has utterly increased when I recently received these Superga 2750 Classics from Italy. I think they were the last piece I needed to finally complete the cotton suit look. 

I hope you like it.

Sandro cotton coat

Flanella Grigia made to measure suit
Ray-Ban glasses

Morris Stockholm shirt + tie
Boggi pocket square

Superga 2750 Classic sneakers


In the summer -> bright raw denim + Superga

Dondup Italy jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment

All time favorites